QPR – Bristol City: prediction for the match
On December 1, there will be a meeting of the 15th round of the English Championship (Championship) between the teams of the QPR and Bristol City. The meeting will take place at 22:45. The favorite of this match is the QPR, the odds for the victory of which (at the time of writing the preview) is 2.31. You can bet on the winnings of guests with odds of 3.05. The probability of a draw is estimated by odds of 3.38. According to bookmakers, the effectiveness of the game will be at the level of two or three goals: coefficient on TM 2.5 – 1.90, while put on TB 2.5 is possible with a factor of 1.91.
- QPR played Brentford in his last Premier League (Championship) match on November 27. The fight ended with his defeat with a score of 1: 2. In the five previous matches of the tournament, QPR won only two times, drawing once and losing twice. Both teams have scored in each of his last 4 matches.
- Bristol City played the last meeting in the Championship of England (Championship) on November 28 against Reading and lost with a score of 1: 3. Bristol City won on three occasions and suffered only one defeat in the previous five matches of the tournament.
- The last face-to-face match between QPR and Bristol City in the Championship of England (Championship) was played on February 1, 2020 and ended with a 1: 0 victory for Bristol City. It was QPR’s fourth win in a row for Bristol City.
- Home team plays better offensively than defensively: 822 defense rating and 1002 attack rating. The away team, by contrast, plays better defensively than offensively (defense rating 1062, and attack rating 851).
- Home Attack Rating vs. Away Defense Rating 0.94. With this ratio, the expected number of goals of the attacking team in match 1.26.
- Away Attack Rating vs. Home Defense Rating 1.04. With this ratio, the expected number of goals of the attacking team in match 1.34.
Official site 1win offers a wide range of disciplines for sports betting. After the transition and registration through the working mirror of the bookmaker’s office